Strong as a mule. Only, you won’t have to feed it.
- Fragmentation resistant
- Selected for the Army's MOLLE II Large pack
- Stable while supporting loads of up to 200 lbs.
- Made from a proprietary polymer for superior durability
- Numerous attachment points as well as six built-in jam cleats
- Tan 499: 8465-01-519-6440rm flawlessly in ground or airborne
- Meets airborne deployment requirements per MOLLE Purchase Description:
- CO/PD-02-02H: Performance, para. 3.12 (120# @ ~20 mph into concrete at a 45 deg angle)
- Innovative rib configuration allows the frame to flex around the user's body for load bearing comfort and increased range of motion
Part of the US Military Rifleman's set, this MOLLE II frame easily holds the nearly 80 pounds of equipment that soldiers routinely carry in their rucksacks. It is made to the highest specifications of the US military and supports up to 200 pounds.
The innovative rib configuration offers better load-bearing comfort and flexibility, by allowing it to flex around the user's body. The polymer form from which the frame is made is designed to withstand the rigors of military combat, and the abuse that comes with it. It also meets airborne requirements. The many attachment points in the frame allow for nearly unlimited customization in attaching your rucksack and additional bags or packs. Available in foliage and tan.