Gen III Level 2 Quarter Zip Polypropylene Thermal Top
New & Improved for Less Bulk and Faster Drying
- Part of the ECWCS Layering System
- Thumb Holes Aid in Donning Multiple Levels
- Reduced Chaffing and Increased Comfort During Movement
- Contoured Long Tail for Additional Protection from the Elements
- Level 2 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Significantly Lighter with Less Bulk than Previous Generation ECWCS
Only the Brown are actual genuine military issue. Black and Sand are made by the same manufacture to the same specifications but were never actually issued.
This GEN III mid-weight thermal top is the perfect layer to wear alone in mild climates and as a light insulated base layer in colder weather. Among the multitude of benefits you’ll experience is a moisture-wicking cooling effect and lightweight, breathable protection from the elements.
This top has been upgraded from previous systems to offer less bulk for faster drying and added stretch for a more comfortable fit next to the skin
We Also Recommend
I'm glad that McQuire's was able to stock these hard to find polypros which have been my best source of light weight warmth whilst out in the field
overall fit is fine, I'm a perfect Size 38, and ordered a medium; but, the arms are too short. They should be longer and then have the thumb hole in them so they don't ride up your forearms when dressing or working.
As expected warm and will purchase again.
Ordered as a Christmas gift for a friend. He said it's very warm and comfortable.
Order a size too small. Good quality otherwise. My youngest will wear it so it won't go to waste