Extreme Cold Weather Mickey Mouse Boots with Valve — Scuffed
The Extreme Cold Weather Military Surplus Mickey Mouse Boots were given their nickname for giving the GIs wearing them an uncanny resemblance to that Disney character. A proven “rock star” in the cold weather military grade footwear category, these ECW Boots are rated for -20 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you put these on, you'll kick yourself for wearing Walmart crap (just make sure to take them off first or you're in for a real whoopin'). Soldiers and ice fisherman agree, that these are the only boots that’ll keep your toes from cracking off in the frozen wilderness of Michigan.
These boots are new and were never issued. However, they have scuffs or scratches on them.
- Rated to -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Authentic military grade boots (not a cheap imitation) offering great traction
- Side valve allows for inflation or deflation and equalizes air pressure from within.
- Ideal for use during outdoor activities during extremely harsh weather conditions or in wintery settings.
- Makes a great gift for hunters, outdoor winter sports enthusiasts, construction workers, hikers, and outdoor workers.
Keep your feet warm and cozy in cold temperature as low as -20° Fahrenheit with these awesomely insulated rugged rubber boots. Loyal fans of this high-quality boot appreciate the superior frostbite protection provided by its thick layered wool and felt insulation, ingeniously situated between water-repelling rubber inner and outer layers. It is the very best boot to reach for when you are braving brutally cold temperatures when an outdoor adventure, an outdoor job, or a winter sport beckons!
These durable boots will wear on and on and on, making them an excellent investment boot for anyone who spends a good deal of time outdoors in the following weather conditions: very cold, snowy, windy, rainy, or wet conditions. Once you experience the comfort, warmth and protection these “Mickey Mouse” GI military issue boots provide you will never settle for lesser quality cold temperature boots again.