Men’s Vengeance Side Zip Boot
“Man Up” with this lightweight boot offering heavyweight performance!
- Lightweight 23 oz., per boot
- Airport friendly nylon shank
- 8” standard military height
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Durable polymer speed lace eyelets
- PORON performance cushioning pad
- Coyote brown 100% suede leather upper
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter
- Tough side-zipper in durable vision pattern
- Carbon rubber outsole: non-marking rubber
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Suede leather with Scotchgard stain resistance
- Zipper retaining hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Nylon Cordura 1000 denier breathable & tear-resistant upper
- Moisture-wicking air mesh lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
The Altama Vengeance series has a side zipper for quick removal and Its low-profile construction was designed for speed compared to traditional combat boots. This hot weather boot features a custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support to keep you going strong during long duty shifts. It is 100% non-metallic and features an airport-friendly nylon shank.
We Also Recommend
Extreme Cold Weather Mickey Mouse Boots with Valve — Scuffed
Leather Combat Boots - Panama Sole, Blemished
I am really happy with this shoe. I traditionally have worn boots with zippers for the ease of removal. Having previously worn only the Reebok styles, I was anxious to change it up, but happy I did. These are comfy and look good with ocps. Only thing is that I'm happy I followed the reviews and sized up a whole size. Also, very fast delivery!
Out of the box the boot fit as sized. After putting in a gel insole it was great during an 8 hour duty day. I recommend the boot and will buy again.
Love these boots and love how fast i recived them
Just completed hunting trip with these boots. Walked 5-6 miles per day with no problems. Fit was great with no issues.