Max Grip NT Fire Retardant Gloves - DFAR
Camelbak – The leader in Military Gloves
- Team Soldier certified
- Combat proven by Special Operations Aviation, US Marine Corps and more
- Mil-Spec N303 Nomex® fiber blend: 92% Nomex (fire-retardant material), 5% Kevlar® (cut-resistance), and 3% P140 anti-static fiber (to provide safety around fuels, explosives and electronics)
- Flex Cut™ index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility without material build-up in trigger
- Nomex® Simplex knit construction - a very tight knit structure offering excellent protection from flame, snags, runs and cuts
- Digitally textured leather palm, fingers and knuckles provide durability and a good grip in all conditions of use
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: Tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability.
- Concealed interior seam stitching using Para-Aramid thread enhances durability especially around vulnerable finger tips
- Over-water egress or SAR applications: gloves will not lose grip or fit when wet or submersed in water and will stay soft even with repeated exposure to salt water
- Outlasts FRP2 Flyers Glove by 4-6 times in military applications
Camelbak Max Grip NT Gloves are durable high-performance fire-retardant flight gloves. This Camelbak glove is an ideal flight and shooter's glove. The Camelbak Max Grip Glove is combat-proven, with excellent fit, dexterity and durability. This combat glove from Camelbak is tailored for applications including pilots and crew chiefs, tanks, gunnery, special operations, SWAT, Close Quarter Battle (CQB) and Search and Rescue (SAR).
We Also Recommend
MXC Combat Fire Retardant Gloves - DFAR
Max Grip NT Fire Retardant Gloves
Short Max Grip NT Fire Retardant Gloves - DFAR, Medium
Fast. great product unbeatable price.