GI Army Reversible Field Tarp— Used, Damaged
This reversible ACU/Foliage field tarp will protect you from all earth elements and come in handy, when you are trying to keep dry and camouflaged even in the most demanding situations.
These are lightly used/damaged and may contain minor rips or tears
- Constructed of Heavy-duty Nylon
- Durable waterproof and ripstop materials
- Reversible ACU and foliage
- Dims Approx. 90" x 80"
- Reinforced metal grommets with eight tie-down points; great for use as a shelter or tent
- Bungee shock cords included
- Genuine US Military Issue
- NSN 8340-01-600-4807
- Made in USA
These Genuine Issue Field Tarps are made of heavy-duty nylon and measure 90” x 80”; it features reinforced metal grommets with eight tie-down cords. The Field Tarp is designed to provide the user with a lightweight, waterproof multipurpose covering, which can be used as ground cover, sunshade, gear cover, field litter, and a hasty shelter.
We Also Recommend
US Military Hydration Bladder/Carrier
I received two Army reversible used/damaged tarps.
One had six minor cuts 1” or less. The other tarp had about ten minor cuts 1” or less and one cut about 8”.
Non of the bungee shock cords were included with the tarps.