MIL-SPEC MA-1 Flight Jacket
Only the best become an icon.
- Fully reversible with rescue Indian Orange Inner Shell
- Features a front closure storm flap, knit collar, waistband, and cuffs
- Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin outer shell and nylon flight lining with polyester batting interlining
- Made to mil-spec, this U.S. Air Force MA-1 Style Flight Jacket is made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5)
- Including a signature zippered utility/pencil pocket, double pull tab on a heavy-duty zipper.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above)
- Made in the USA by the factory that first started making them for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces.
The iconic U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket is a time-tested classic that has been worn by various armed forces personnel. This ever-popular flight jacket was originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in 1950 to shield pilots from the cold, wind, and rain.
The Valley Apparel MA-1 is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. It is a workhorse that withstands cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above) and is widely known for its reversible side, which was designed to provide high-visibility Indian Orange during emergency situations.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
I love this jacket! It is super warm and the only suggestion I have is to attach a hood. If your looking for a stylish warm jacket you want to order this one!
This jacket is very much like the one I was issued in the Army. There is a small label at the base of the sleeve. Easily removed
My new MA1 military jacket is a winner as it looks and fits great. Made in by Valley Apparel in Tennessee to meet military specs it surpasses my expectations at a bargain price for such a high quality jacket. Thanks to McGuire for their top flight customer service in helping me get the right size.
I would recommend moving 1size up when ordering.
Keep up the good work.
Better than grits or oatmeal.
North or South.
My Own Flight Jacket,after someone misplaced the old one.
Best MA1 I ever owned. I have Alpha MA1’s since 1970. None of them have not even come close to the quality of the I purchased at McGuire. Service was great.