Military Style MA1 Flight Jacket
Only the best become an icon.
- Fully reversible with rescue Indian Orange Inner Shell
- Features a front closure storm flap, knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin outer shell and nylon flight lining with polyester batting interlining
- Genuine U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5)
- Including signature zippered utility/pencil pocket, double pull tab on a heavy duty zipper.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above)
- Made in the USA by the factory that first started making them for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces.
The iconic U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket is a time-tested classic that has been worn by various armed forces personnel. This ever-popular flight jacket was originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in 1950 to shield pilots from the cold, wind, and rain.
The Valley Apparel MA-1 is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. It is a workhorse that withstands cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above) and is widely known for its reversible side, which was designed to provide high-visibility Indian Orange during emergency situations.
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Military Wool Jeep Cap
Thanks for a reasonable price for a very good product. It’s warm. My dad loves it. I had to get him a replacement jacket for a previous military style and your quality was even better.
Thanks so much sell good i like
I've been eye balling ma 1 jackets for years but never made a commitment to buy one. I guess I was at the right time just after Thanksgiving because my Google search results of "made in USA MA-1 jacket" brought me to McGuire's albeit it was the 4th or 5th search result. The Black Friday price for this particular jacket was $60 at a 50% discount! Wow! However, I was very wary with buying clothes online because I've bought clothes plenty of times where the fit was off. So I actually called the store in NJ and spoke to the staff. She provided me with the actual measurements of the jacket in a M, L, and XL. On top of that, I was able to pull the actual measurements of the particular MA1 off of eBay. But I was still unsure of which size to buy between the L and XL. So, I bought one of each and was going to return the one that didn't quite fit right. So I forked over $120 to have both jackets shipped. The shipping fee was included! After about 5 days or so, the package arrived at my door step. I'm giving this review a 4 star is because the L fit overall except in the shoulders. My god, the shoulders were about 2 inches too large. I mean, I'm by no means having an average body type with my chest being 44 inches with a fairly narrow shoulders width of 18 inches across the back. Literally, everything else fit except for the damn shoulders! Anyhow, I decided to keep the L and return the XL because the quality of the jacket was spot on. I could live with the slightly larger shoulders fit. Man, the jacket is so warm! I was able to take it out for a spin in the neighborhood in a temperature of around 57 degrees but had to take it off because it got too warm. Lol. Anyhow, the returning process was hastle less and I was able to get my partial refund within days. God bless McGuire's!
Excellent. Thank you for producing a viable American-made product.