Gen III Level 2 Quarter Zip Polypropylene Thermal Top
New & Improved for Less Bulk and Faster Drying
- Part of the ECWCS Layering System
- Thumb Holes Aid in Donning Multiple Levels
- Reduced Chaffing and Increased Comfort During Movement
- Contoured Long Tail for Additional Protection from the Elements
- Level 2 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Significantly Lighter with Less Bulk than Previous Generation ECWCS
This GEN III mid-weight thermal top is the perfect layer to wear alone in mild climates and as a light insulated base layer in colder weather. Among the multitude of benefits you’ll experience is a moisture-wicking cooling effect and lightweight, breathable protection from the elements.
This top has been upgraded from previous systems to offer less bulk for faster drying and added stretch for a more comfortable fit next to the skin
We Also Recommend
Standard Army multicam raincoat. No insulation with it like the old days. Wear a polypropylene underneath.