Gen III Level 2 Quarter Zip Polypropylene Thermal Top
New & Improved for Less Bulk and Faster Drying
- Part of the ECWCS Layering System
- Thumb Holes Aid in Donning Multiple Levels
- Reduced Chaffing and Increased Comfort During Movement
- Contoured Long Tail for Additional Protection from the Elements
- Level 2 ECWCS - Extended/Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System
- Significantly Lighter with Less Bulk than Previous Generation ECWCS
Only the Brown are actual genuine military issue. Black and Sand are made by the same manufacture to the same specifications but were never actually issued.
This GEN III mid-weight thermal top is the perfect layer to wear alone in mild climates and as a light insulated base layer in colder weather. Among the multitude of benefits you’ll experience is a moisture-wicking cooling effect and lightweight, breathable protection from the elements.
This top has been upgraded from previous systems to offer less bulk for faster drying and added stretch for a more comfortable fit next to the skin
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs
As expected warm and will purchase again.
Ordered as a Christmas gift for a friend. He said it's very warm and comfortable.
Order a size too small. Good quality otherwise. My youngest will wear it so it won't go to waste
My Husband wore these in the Iron Workers years back....warmest wear there is.
It’s exactly what I remember