ECWCS Gen III Level 6, Scorpion W2 OCP Parka
- 3 Layer Windproof, Water Proof, Breathable Material with Taped Seams
- Non-Freezing Two Way Zipper
- Double Storm Flap (Inner Zipper, Outer Velcro Type Closure)
- Oversized Visored Hideaway Hood with Velcro Type Tab for Back Adjustability
- Elastic Cord-Lock Tunnel in the Front to Tighten the Hood
- Insignia/Badge Loop in Front
- Elastic Cuffed Sleeves with Velcro Type Tab and Adjustable Waist Drawstring
- Military P/N: GL/PD-06-06
- Proudly made in the USA
The US Army Gen III Layer 6 Extreme Wet/Cold Weather Parka is designed for use in moderate to cold and wet conditions as a hard shell layer combined with other base and insulating layers. This shell layer is worn as a waterproof barrier over other levels in conditions that alternate between freezing and thawing. It is constructed with two-layer Gore-Tex® type Nylon and seam-sealed throughout. The Level 6 hardshell provides an outstanding lightweight, completely waterproof, windproof, and breathable level of protection against the elements with 50% less bulk than previous systems. You will not believe how lightweight it is compared to the ECWCS Generation I and II Gore-Tex®. Level 6 also incorporates NIR* (near infrared signature reduction) technology further enhancing soldier survivability.
We Also Recommend
ECWCS Level 2 PolyPro Thermal Crew Neck Top
ECWCS Gen II Level 6 Extreme Cold/Wet Weather Parka — ACU
Products great, quick shipping. I've ordered everything from name tapes to cold weather gear.
Very nice Jacket
This wind proof/rain proof is perfect for my get home bag. Rolls up very small which makes it very packable. Great quality: great place to buy from. Fast delivery. Do recommend.
Service was great. Shipping was fast. Product was awesome
Easy access to chest pouches.