ECWCS Gen III Level 7 Primaloft® Parka
The ECWCS Gen III Level 7 Extreme Cold Weather Parka is designed for use during static operations in extreme cold and dry weather. Constructed with an outer shell fabric that has a water-resistant finish and with PrimaLoft® Sport Thermal bonded high-loft insulation, level 7 is highly durable and breathable. This jacket is designed for use in dry conditions but will even maintain warmth when wet.
- Genuine US Army Issue (NSN# 8415-01-538-6289)
- High collar with collapsible, stowable insulated hood
- Nylon reinforced elbows, two front zipper pockets and ripstop nylon inner lining
- Velcro® fasteners for rank and name plates
- Bottom hem with elastic cord for adjustability and two-way front zipper with protective wind flap
This Level VII jacket features a two-way center-front zipper opening with a protective wind flap, nylon reinforced elbows, two front zipper pockets, a ripstop nylon inner lining and an elastic cord in the bottom hem for adjustability. It features a collar containing a collapsible insulated hood with drawstring that stows easily inside the collar. In addition, there are Velcro fasteners to attach rank badges and name plates as well as elastic cuffs with Velcro adjustment straps.
We Also Recommend
ECWCS Gen III Level 6, Scorpion W2 OCP Parka
ECWCS Gen II Level 6 Extreme Cold/Wet Weather Parka — ACU