All-Weather Emergency Blanket
A great blanket for the outdoors! The All-weather blankets, also known as space blankets, are super convenient, lightweight, compact, and reusable. They come in handy in many circumstances and emergencies; campers use the blanket as a ground cover for tents and sleeping bags. Skiers go up chair lifts in comfort, wrapped in the All-weather blanket. Fishers spread it at streamside for a clean, dry spot for supplies and the day’s catch. Hunters have adapted it as duck blind and windbreak. Golfers use it to keep dry during a sudden shower on course. Boatmen use it as a cockpit shade, and for the grandstand spectator during the fall football season, there is no better lap robe than a lightweight All-Weather Blanket. They are constructed of reflective material on one side of the blanket that retains and reflects up to 80 percent of your body heat, keeping you warm and cozy.
- Constructed of Heavy-duty aluminized plastic film
- Metalized construction that reflects up to 80% of your body heat
- Water, wind, and soil-resistant
- Reflective surface provides high visibility
- Warm, lightweight, compact, and durable
- Reinforced binding and rustproof grommets in the corners
- Measures: 7’ (L) x 5’ (W)
- Weights Approx. 12 Oz
- Made in USA
Care Instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge, let it air dry
Don’t forget to take your All-weather blanket with you whenever you are outdoors! They are waterproof, reusable and lightweight, and compact making them an ideal rain poncho for emergencies, camping, and sporting events too!