GI CWU-66/P Chemical Protective Flyer's Coverall
If you need a flame-resistant flight suit that will hold up well, use after use, and wash after wash, this is the one for you. These Genuine Issue CWU-66/P Aircrew Chemical Protective coveralls meet the military specification requirements for aircrew personnel in a chemical warfare environment. These CWU-66P coveralls are also ideal for mechanics, warehouse workers, painters, etc.
- 92% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 3% P-140 Anti-Stat
- Knife pocket with a lanyard and snap-on left thigh
- Compartment pocket with Velcro flap on the upper front left sleeve
- Zippered Legs
- Fire Resistant
- Handwarmer pockets
- Extreme Cold Weather Suit
- Adjustable Velcro sleeve cuffs
- Velcro name patch on the left chest
- Two zippered lower leg patch pockets
- Genuine US Military Issued
- Made in USA
The CWU-66/P is fabricated from Gentex’s Lifetex® CD-2010-1 fabric, a multi-layer fabric laminate consisting of a woven Nomex outer layer and a Nomex/PBI blend knit inner fabric to provide comfort and enhanced flame resistance. The absorbent layer utilizes spherical activated carbon adsorbents specifically tailored to meet these requirements.