GI Vintage Parachutist Weapon and Individual Equipment Pack
This vintage Parachutist Weapon and Individual Equipment Pack will stand up for the most extreme conditions while protecting your gear. It is constructed of heavy-weight cotton canvas and designed to carry and protect paratrooper’s weapons when parachuting from aircraft into combat areas. It features three flap closures, four tie-down cinch straps, metal hardware, felt-wool blend padded shoulder straps that make it comfortable to carry, and a cushioned and insulated interior that protects weapons from getting damaged or wet.
- Constructed of heavy-duty cotton canvas
- Nylon webbing straps
- Felt-wool blend lining
- Vintage from 1970s
- Can carry up to 100 pounds
- Felt-wool padded shoulder straps
- Metal hardware
- Mildew resistant and water repellent
- (3) Three flap closures and (4) Four tie-down cinch straps
- Measures Approx. 38 x 22" closed
- Genuine US Military Issued
- NSN: 8465-00-753-6547
- Made in USA
The parachutist weapon and individual equipment pack is mildew and water repellent, making it the ideal multipurpose carrying pack for the outdoor enthusiast.