GI Wellco USMC Temperate Weather Boot —Size 13R
These boots were developed alongside the United States Marine Corps; the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) earned its name among elite warfighters as the only proven USMC Rugged All-Terrain boot available. They are constructed of full-grain Nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable 1000 Denier nylon for superior abrasion- and scuff resistance. They are breathable, comfortable, and flexible High-traction across terrain from desert to snow. Ready to take your next adventure head-on.
- Constructed of full-grain nubuck leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon uppers
- Vibram® 360 outsole with Dri-IceTM technology to remain flexible and traction-ready even in extreme cold
- Composite midsole
- Removable, padded insole
- Thermoplastic toe box with anti-abrasion heel guard for extended wear
- Stitch down construction for added flexibility
- Gusseted tongue locks out water and debris
- EGA (Eagle, Globe, Anchor) emblem
- Genuine US Military Issued
- Made in USA
These boots have an advanced lug design combined with Vibram's Dri-Ice compound to keep the outsole flexible and stable in extreme cold. This boot will never let you down whether you are on the battlefield or working!
We Also Recommend
GI Used IFAK Pouch and Insert W/ Tourniquet, Expired H&H Bandage and Burn Dressing