GI USMC FILBE Sustainment Pouch
This Genuine Issue Sustainment Pouch is typically attached to either side of the FILBE Large Rucksack used by the USMC; however, it can be attached to any MOLLE/PALS gear using the straps on the back. It features a drawstring top with flap and buckle closure that will keep your stuff secure, a grommet hole to drain water, and four MOLLE straps on the back to attach to any MOLLE gear.
- Constructed of durable 500D Nylon Cordura
- Dimension: 10” (L) x 8.5” (W) x 2” (D)
- Adjustable drawstring top closure
- Bottom drainage grommet hole
- Two straps on the back that can be attached to your rucksacks, vest, etc.
- Heavy-duty quick-release plastic buckle
- Compatible with any MOLLE gear
- Genuine US Military Issued
- NSN: 8465-01-600-7941
- Made in USA
The sustainment pouch measures approximately 10” (H) x 8.5” (W) x 2” (D), and it is made of heavy-duty 500D Cordura. This pouch has ample space to keep your essentials where you can always reach them. It is ideal for any adventurous soul; get yours today!
We Also Recommend
Men's Classic Wool Blend Peacoat
Sterlingwear of Boston
Fantastic pouch will be great to carry my gloves, shemagh and other items. I would recommend this highly.