GI Combat Lifesaver Medical Instrument Bag
The bag carried by lifesaving heroes
- Caduceus - Rod of Hermes Stamp
- Measures Aprox: Cubed 11 x 8 x 8 inches
- Measures Aprox: 10" x 4.5" x 18" laying flat
- Genuine U.S. Army issue (empty) CLS Bag
- NOTE: THIS BAG Is unused but DOES NOT INCLUDE MEDICAL SUPPLIES
The M3 CLS Bag is issued to the Combat Lifesaver upon completion of the CLS course. The CLS course is between the standard self-aid or buddy aid first aid procedures and the training given to a combat medic. The bag is made from a non-rigid polyamide nylon and is water repellent.
The Combat Lifesaver (CLS) medical instrument bag is designed with numerous pockets to organize the medical equipment and supplies the Combat Lifesaver needs. It is secured within the unit as a sensitive item for items like weapons and night vision devices. The "M-3 Combat Lifesaver Bag" is issued for use upon deployment for operations and training. The M3 CLS bag’s proper nomenclature is "MEDICAL INSTRUMENT AND SUPPLY SET CASE No 3."
We Also Recommend
Tactical Surgical Scrubs