Military Wool Mountaineering Socks
A Merino Wool Military Mashup with a Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
- Contents: 66% Custom Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex
- Sock meets the procurement requirements of the Berry Amendment
- US Army Team Soldier Certified Gear (Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble)
- Dense, resilient terry loop cushioning surrounds the calf, foot bottom, and toes
- Naturally flame resistant. Will not melt or drip and self-extinguishes when in contact with flame.
- Size X-Small matches women's boot size 4.5 - 6.5
Darn tough, they are! Slipping into a pair of these Darn Tough foliage green socks is a real treat because Merino wool is the champagne of wool, as silky and as soft as wool gets. The luxurious fiber controls moisture better than any other wool or fiber and will keep your feet feeling cool in warm temperatures and warm in colder temperatures. This rugged sock is tough and gentle at the same time—fire and flame resistant and durable, it babies your feet with a cushioned and reinforced sock toe and heel and elastic arch support to provide a comfortable fit. Best yet, these naturally anti-microbial and quick-drying socks help to prevent athlete’s foot with moisture wicking management that keeps your feet toasty warm and dry.
All Darn Tough socks are guaranteed for life; therefore, your purchase is 100% risk-free. If you are seeking a non-bulky sock that meets or exceeds US military spec, this mid-calf cushion sock is ideal for your needs. Made with pride in the USA.