ECWCS Level 5 Gore-Tex® Parka
- This is the Outermost Layer on the Gen I ECWCS Layering System
- NIR compliant
- Adjustable velcro sleeves
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Drawstring hood, neck, waist, and hem
- Lightweight, and great maneuverability
- Moisture-wicking barrier at hem and cuffs
- Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-32184
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
- Badge tab secured with Hook and loop closure
- Sealed GORE-TEXÂ® seams throughout for superior waterproof protection
The Gen II ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System) Parka, manufactured using Gore-TexÂ® fabric offers four seasons worth of reliable protection from the elements and environmental challenges. This genuine issue US Military Gore-TexÂ® parka is your â€œgo toâ€ outerwear during broad range of weather conditions.
The Gore-TexÂ® parka is waterproof and windproof, and the specially designed fabric keeps you comfortable by allowing moisture vapor to escape, so youâ€™ll stay drier.
The breathability of the fabric is increased in the Gen II in order to provide more comfort across a broader range of temperatures and weather conditions, thereby enhancing its operational effectiveness. Gore-TexÂ® fabric maintains its outstanding protection over time, even after exposure to chemicals and oils, such as JP-8, DEET, petroleum and more. This parka also features n-IR signature reduction.
The Parka is smartly designed to offer the following useful features: Two-way closure front entry; draw cord closing hood; slide fastener underarm openings; fastener tape adjustable wrist tabs; elasticized wind skirt bottom; map pockets with fastener tape closures.
We Also Recommend
GI 1 Quart Drinking Water Canteen
Parka is nice........like the camo color on it. seems like it"ll hold up in winter...... however il give a more updated review on it this winter......