Max Grip NT Fire Retardant Gloves - DFAR
Camelbak – The leader in Military Gloves
- Team Soldier certified
- Combat proven by Special Operations Aviation, US Marine Corps and more
- Mil-Spec N303 Nomex® fiber blend: 92% Nomex (fire-retardant material), 5% Kevlar® (cut-resistance), and 3% P140 anti-static fiber (to provide safety around fuels, explosives and electronics)
- Flex Cut™ index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility without material build-up in trigger
- Nomex® Simplex knit construction - a very tight knit structure offering excellent protection from flame, snags, runs and cuts
- Digitally textured leather palm, fingers and knuckles provide durability and a good grip in all conditions of use
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: Tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability.
- Concealed interior seam stitching using Para-Aramid thread enhances durability especially around vulnerable finger tips
- Over-water egress or SAR applications: gloves will not lose grip or fit when wet or submersed in water and will stay soft even with repeated exposure to salt water
- Outlasts FRP2 Flyers Glove by 4-6 times in military applications
Camelbak Max Grip NT Gloves are durable high-performance fire-retardant flight gloves. This Camelbak glove is an ideal flight and shooter's glove. The Camelbak Max Grip Glove is combat-proven, with excellent fit, dexterity and durability. This combat glove from Camelbak is tailored for applications including pilots and crew chiefs, tanks, gunnery, special operations, SWAT, Close Quarter Battle (CQB) and Search and Rescue (SAR).
We Also Recommend
1 Quart Drinking Water Canteen
Leather Dress Gloves
Steinberg Bros., INC
Time and effort put into the construction of these gloves. Well made
Buy it. Customer service is also amazing. Congrats McGuire Army Navy.
I ordered these gloves for general use around the house. Upon arrival I was very impressed by the fit and finish of them. They have a really nice appearance and they feel fantastic on my hands. The quality seems top notch and I am hopeful to get lots of use out of them. I would definitely recommend these gloves as a all around general use glove.
Fast. great product unbeatable price.