Chem Bio Reservoir 4.0 3L Hydration Bladder
A MUST for anyone who wants to be prepared
- Attaches to standard protective masks
- Meets USACHPPM TG230A and TB MED 577 standards for 24-hour resistance to Sarin nerve and Mustard blister agents
- Won’t burst, even after a 10ft drop onto concrete
- HydroLink Modular Attachment System allows flexibility between components such as Big Bite™ Valve, Filter Adapter, or Protective Mask Adaptors
- Quick and easy filling via the extended, external screw cap fill port
CamelBak's next-generation Chem Bio Reservoir 4.0 (CBR 4.0) with DuraFlex Barrier technology resists penetration by potentially lethal chemical and biological agents. Weighing less than 9 ounces, the CBR 4.0 reservoir is durable, flexible and can provide taste-free fluids on demand during regular operations or while wearing protective gear, such as MOPP 4 suits and masks. Exceeding USACHPPM TG 230A military water quality standards, CamelBak's 3-Liter CBR 4.0 fully integrates seamlessly with the HydroLink Modular Attachment System. Developed to easily integrate with current CamelBak hydration systems, the CBR 4.0 slips into any CamelBak 100-ounce reservoir pocket. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!