GI Used OCP Scorpion Hydration Carrier W/ New 3L Bladder
This GI OCP Scorpion Hydration Carrier features a 3L imported bladder, perfect for outdoor and military activities. This carrier is constructed of 500 Denier water-resistant nylon and is designed to withstand harsh conditions. The front features three rows and five columns of MOLLE webbing, allowing easy attachment of other accessories. It features a chest and shoulder quick-release buckle, allowing quick and easy removal. The adjustable shoulder straps ensure a comfortable fit, and the top carry handle provides an additional carrying option. In addition; its four Grimloc Carabineer D-Rings, offer different attachment options.
The GI hydration carrier is used in excellent condition, and the imported bladder is new.
- Constructed of 500 Denier, water-resistant nylon
- (3) Three rows x (5) five columns of MOLLE webbing on the front
- Insulated to maintain liquid temperature
- Chest and shoulder quick-release buckle
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Top Carry handle
- (4) Four Grimloc Carabiner D-Rings
- Genuine Us Military Issued
- Made in the USA
- NSN: 8465-01-641-9671
- Constructed of food-grade material
- Capacity is 100 fluid ounces/ 3-liter capacity
- Leak-proof wide opening for easy cleaning or ice insertion
- It does not add taste or odor to your water
- Includes a drinking tube
- Maintains liquid temperature
The bladder is constructed of food-grade material, so it does not add any taste or odor to your water. While the drinking tube ensures easy access to your water, and the bladder maintains liquid temperature. Its wide opening makes it easy to clean or insert ice. Overall, it is an excellent choice for outdoor activities, military use, or anyone needing a durable and reliable hydration system; with its sturdy construction, comfortable design, and quality materials, this hydration system will help keep you hydrated during even the most demanding activities.
We Also Recommend
Usable in good condition with a new 3 l bladder looks weak but only time will tell if it will last shoulder straps should have added padding For comfort..