M-65 Field Jacket
This is an authentic vintage John Ownbey brand US Military M-65 Field Jacket with a built in hood. It's made of water repellent cotton blend material, and is great for cold weather and as a three seasons coat.
• Vintage Field Jacket, Designed in 1965
• Upright Collar, 4 Main Pockets with Snap Closures, Hood and Loop Cuffs
• Water Repellent Poly/Cotton Material
• Great for Cold Weather with Built-In Hood
• Authentic John Ownbey, Made in the USA
The John Ownbey M-65 Field Jacket is a vintage cold weather field coat made of water-repellent fabrics, originally designed in 1965 for the US Military. It has a built-in hood that can be rolled up into a pouch, and hook and loop fasteners on the cuffs and collar. The jacket has two bellows-type breast pockets and two lower inside-hanging pockets, all with flap closures secured by snap fasteners. Warm as well as stylish, it also features button epaulets on the shoulders.