GI Load Bearing Vest— Used
Be Armed to the teeth with this GI Load Bearing Vest. This woodland camo vest was designed to give the wearer the capability to carry enough ammunition. The four 30-rd magazine pockets and the two grenade pockets with drainage holes will provide enough storage space. This vest is constructed of durable Nylon Cordura. It has many excellent features like padded shoulder straps, adjustable side waist tie-cords, an adjustable front buckle closure, two D-rings on the back, and ten adjustable belt keepers with snap and Velcro adjustments.
These pants are used; although they are in excellent condition, they might still show moderate wear and age signs.
- Constructed of durable Nylon Cordura
- (4) Four mag pockets with drainage holes
- (2) Two grenade pockets with drainage holes
- Fully adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable front buckle closure, two D-rings on the back
- Adjustable side waist tie-cords
- (10) Adjustable belt keepers with snap and Velcro adjustments
- One size fits most
- Genuine US Military Issued
- NSN: 8415-01-296-8878
- Made in USA
Even though these vests were previously used, they will stand with you on the front lines for many more years of service. They are perfect for outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, or camping. We recommend having one of these vests handy for your next outdoor adventure!