GI USAF Reversible FV2 Vest
This vintage Genuine Issue FV2 Bomber Vest is a classic; it is a comfortable year-round vest intended to be more comfortable and less bulky than a jacket. It was initially introduced in the 1970s and was issued to the US Air Force, Navy Pilots, and flight crews. The satin outer shell is made of water-repellent nylon fabric with a polyester batting interlining that adds warmth to cold climates. The main side features a signature dual pencil/pen holder on the left side of the chest and two handwarmer pockets with snap closure flaps on both sides that allow you to store your belongings safely. In addition, the brass zippers and leather pull tabs give a classic military look. Although the United States military no longer issues the FV2 vests, it remains a favorite and has become fashionable worldwide.
- Shell and lining are constructed of water and wind resistant Nylon
- Interlining is 100% Polyester fiberfill
- The reversible Interior color is a bright orange
- Elastic ribbed knit waistband and neck
- Full front zipper closure
- Handwarmer pockets with snap button closures on both sides
- The main side has a dual pen pocket
- Made in USA
The iconic U.S. Air Force FV-2 Flight Vest is a time-tested classic worn by various armed forces personnel. The U.S. Air Force initially adopted this ever-popular crew in the 1970s to shield pilots from the cold, wind, and rain.
Dry Clean Only
We Also Recommend
It is a good vest but a little short.