Padded Optics Pouch W/ Removable Shoulder Strap
This small McGuire Gear optics pouch is designed to make transporting your optics as safe, secure, and easy as possible. They are made of durable nylon and a padded and insulated interior that protects vulnerable contents from drops, scratches, and the elements. These pouches are practical and have delightful features: A removable and adjustable shoulder strap that extends up to 41 inches will help you keep your gear easily accessible, three interior pockets to keep your smaller equipment organized, two MOLLE straps on the back that makes it compatible with any other MOLLE gear like packs, vests, or belts, and a rugged plastic three-prong buckle closure that will keep its contents secure.
- Constructed of durable Nylon Cordura
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap that extends up to 41 inches
- Measures 8 ½” (L) x 4” (W)
- Three interior pockets to keep your smaller gear organized
- Padded interior protects contents
- Rugged plastic quick-release buckle closure
- MOLLE compatible
These pouches are incredibly versatile; although their original use was to hold binoculars or monoculars, they can also be used as a photographer lens carrying case, a hunters’ ammo pouch, or a fishing tackle bag. They conveniently adapt to various occasions and uses.