ECWCS Gen III Level 6, Scorpion W2 OCP Parka
- 3 Layer Windproof, Water Proof, Breathable Material with Taped Seams
- Non-Freezing Two Way Zipper
- Double Storm Flap (Inner Zipper, Outer Velcro Type Closure)
- Oversized Visored Hideaway Hood with Velcro Type Tab for Back Adjustability
- Elastic Cord-Lock Tunnel in the Front to Tighten Hood
- Insignia/Badge Loop in Front
- Elastic Cuffed Sleeves with Velcro Type Tab and Adjustable Waist Drawstring
- Military P/N: GL/PD-06-06
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The US Army Gen III Layer 6 Extreme Wet/Cold Weather Parka is designed for use in moderate to cold and wet conditions as a hard shell layer combined with other base and insulating layers. This shell layer is worn as a waterproof barrier over other levels in conditions that alternate between freezing and thawing. It is constructed with two-layer Gore-Tex® type Nylon and seam-sealed throughout. The Level 6 hardshell provide an outstanding light-weight, completely waterproof, windproof and breathable level of protection against the elements with 50% less bulk than previous systems. You will not believe how light weight it is compared to the ECWCS Generation I and II Gore-Tex®. Level 6 also incorporates NIR* (near infrared signature reduction) technology further enhancing soldier survivability.
We Also Recommend
Products great, quick shipping. I've ordered everything from name tapes to cold weather gear.
Very nice Jacket
This wind proof/rain proof is perfect for my get home bag. Rolls up very small which makes it very packable. Great quality: great place to buy from. Fast delivery. Do recommend.
Service was great. Shipping was fast. Product was awesome
Easy access to chest pouches.