FORTREX Fire-Resistant Flightsuit Jacket
Created with the cockpit in mind.
- Made in USA
- Flexible 2-piece ensemble increases air flow
- Adjustable Velcro waist tabs for customized fit
- Easy access, secure storage pockets on blouse and pants
- Velcro + zipper closures on pant pockets for added security
- Antimicrobial protection to resist odor and improve overall hygiene
- Permanent, inherent flame resistance that won't wash or wear out
- Velcro cuffs on wrists offer adjustable fit and minimize rotor distortion
- Chest pockets designed for easy access, even when worn under body armor
- Upper arm pockets with dual access compartment and improved pen pocket design
- Unique design features reduce binding, increase range of motion and reduce snag hazards
This jacket is one part of a 2 Piece Flight that was designed not to wilt in the heat. Made with Drifire’s Proprietary FORTREX Fabric, it wicks moisture away and is fast drying to manage sweat so pilot’s can remain cool, calm, and collected on the job.
Isn’t it comforting to learn that the Drifire Flight Jacket Is Made By One Of The Leading Brands Of Flame Resistant Fabrics And Flame Resistant Workwear? It can also be layered for greater FR protection without compromising comfort and includes antimicrobial protection so that passengers never have to see you sweat!
We Also Recommend
ECWCS Gen III Level 6, Scorpion W2 OCP Parka