Approved for active duty!
- NIR compliant
- Adjustable velcro sleeves
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Drawstring hood, neck, waist, and hem
- Lightweight, and great maneuverability
- Moisture-wicking barrier at hem and cuffs
- Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-32184
- Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army
- Badge tab secured with Hook and loop closure
- Sealed GORE-TEX® seams throughout for superior waterproof protection
The Gen II ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System) Parka, manufactured using Gore-Tex® fabric offers four seasons worth of reliable protection from the elements and environmental challenges. This genuine issue US Military Gore-Tex® parka is your “go to” outerwear during broad range of weather conditions.
The Gore-Tex® parka is waterproof and windproof, and the specially designed fabric keeps you comfortable by allowing moisture vapor to escape, so you’ll stay drier.
The breathability of the fabric is increased in the Gen II in order to provide more comfort across a broader range of temperatures and weather conditions, thereby enhancing its operational effectiveness. Gore-Tex® fabric maintains its outstanding protection over time, even after exposure to chemicals and oils, such as JP-8, DEET, petroleum and more. This parka also features n-IR signature reduction.
The Parka is smartly designed to offer the following useful features: Two-way closure front entry; draw cord closing hood; slide fastener underarm openings; fastener tape adjustable wrist tabs; elasticized wind skirt bottom; map pockets with fastener tape closures.