LWOL Fire-Retardant Jacket
Don’t play with fire. Wear the jacket that’s been flash-fire tested.
- Made in USA
- Flame resistant
- 4 way stretch fabric
- Easy cinch drawcord
- 2 flapped double pen pockets
- Tested in flash-fire simulations
- Zippered sleeve cargo pockets
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag and unit tape
- US Army authorized as LWOL in FREE program
- Knitted wrist cuffs for extra warmth protection
- High fleece collar for added comfort and protection
- Meets ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance
- 3 zippered front pockets: 1 on the chest, and 2 "hand warmer" pockets"
Play it safe with the flame-resistant Massif Elements jacket. It has been designated by the US Army for inclusion into the FREE (Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble) program as an LWOL (Light Weather Outer Layer). It is especially designed not to bunch when worn over the uniform or under packs and body armor. Trademarked Massif technology, and their proprietary knitting and finishing techniques were used to engineer this trouser for maximum fire protection and durability while keeping the weight down so that movement is not uncomfortable or impaired.
The FR LWOL Jacket triple-layer fabric features a breathable windproof and waterproof membrane, and a fleece lined interior. In addition to the outer layer of flame resistant material, the fleece lining features Flamestretch technology patented by Massif, made from DuPont Nomex. In addition to the safety and comfort features, there are also many more functional features included in this jacket. Zippered pockets on the shoulders allow easy access to gear, flapped pen pockets accomodate aviators, and there is a pass-through flap in the back for CVC (combat vehicle crewman) extraction strap.
We Also Recommend
ECWCS Gen III Level 6, Scorpion W2 OCP Parka
Mil Spec Ripstop Cotton BDU Shirt