CWU 45/P Jacket
The Valley Apparel CWU 45-P Nylon Fight Jacket is the winter flight jacket style for the US Air Force. The Valley Apparel CWU 45-P is made to keep you both warm and dry in any condition with its Military Grade Nylon and interlining.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above).
- Front zipper closure with storm flap, knit waistband and cuffs, and signature zippered utility/pencil pocket
- Genuine U.S. Air Force CWU 45/P Flight Jacket made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5)
- Water repellent military grade nylon flight satin outer shell with a nylon flight lining (color matches outer shell) and a polyester batting interlining
- Fully lined, double-stitched front cargo pockets with hook and loop closure and a valley apparel removable logo patch with double pull tab on a heavy- duty zipper
This warm and wonderful CWU 45/P Flight Jacket is an advanced version of the original MA-1 Bomber Jacket, that was originally designed for the American military during the 1950’s. CWU stands for "Cold Weather Uniform--which makes it the perfect jacket for pilots, aviation lovers, and anyone trying to look like a pilot. It’s got pilot style by the miles and its performance is A+. The front pockets allow for easy storage, with a special flap and hook and loop closure to ensure that your valuables stay secure as well as protected from the elements. Another special feature is the classic removable badge patch on the front. Made in the USA by Valley Apparel LLC (Official U.S. Military Manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5), the factory that first started making Outerwear and Apparel for the U.S. Military in 1959 .
We Also Recommend
Mil Spec Ripstop Cotton BDU Shirt