Men's Shooting Jacket
It’s not just a shooting jacket. It’s a tasteful wardrobe investment. This elegant Smith & Wesson Shooting Jacket is inspired by vintage military uniforms. It’s a cool-looking fusion of vintage uniform style and modern outdoor apparel. With a durable water-resistant finish and a tough nylon canvas shell from Wild Things, the 30-year-old alpine and military outerwear manufacturer, this jacket is built to endure for the long term. Equally comfortable on the shooting range or on the street, this sporty shooting jacket is loaded with subtle, yet highly functional, gun-friendly features that will make it your “go-to” jacket for the weekend.
- 6 oz. 100% nylon canvas shell, pigment-dyed, garment washed, DWR finish
- Two (2) internal concealment pockets (right and left side) with zipper and snap closure
- Three (3) lower pocket compartments on each side with snap closures
- Smith & Wesson branded snaps and embroidered logo
- Lower front handwarmer pockets
- A tailored fit, size up for looser fit
- Adjustable cuff closures and back waistband
- Forearm pad pockets for optional padding (not included)
Details like internal concealment pockets left and right, with zipper and snap closures were created so you can easily stash a firearm, tech cables, or a mobile phone. There is also plenty of handsome Smith & Wesson details—branded snaps, zipper pulls, and a handgun print lining.
Note: The jacket has a thoughtful, unconstrained, tailored fit but can be sized up if you prefer a roomier fit.
We Also Recommend
ECWCS Gen III Level 6, Scorpion W2 OCP Parka