EMS Uniform Ripstop Pants
These pants are made from sturdy, high-quality polycotton ripstop fabric. They are versatile, incredibly comfortable. These pants have been designed thinking about the needs of EMS and healthcare professionals, featuring multiple pockets with plenty of space to organize gear like shears, stethoscopes, and other instruments. They feature quarter-top front pockets, oversized drop belt loops that fit up to 1.75 inches wide belts, hip pockets with rectangular flaps, and hook and loop closures on the left side above the cargo pocket and the right side above the EMS pocket. They feature reinforced knees and seat for comfort and durability and a hook and eye front closure with a zip fly.
- Constructed of durable 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Ripstop Fabric
- (2) Two Quarter-top front pockets
- Oversized drop belt loops: Fit belts up to 1.75" wide
- One EMS pocket (RIGHT LEG) & (1) One Cargo Pocket (LEFT LEG): Straps with adjustable snap closures complete with hook and loop closure.
- The cargo pocket on the left leg also has a hook and loop closure.
- Reinforced knees and seat work to prevent tears
- Inseam length is 37", unhemmed bottom for a customizable length
These Polycotton pants are constructed with a durable ripstop fabric that makes them resistant to tearing and ripping. In addition, their breathable fabric will provide a professional appearance and a comfortable fit throughout your shift.
We Also Recommend
G.I. Air Force Airman Battle Uniform Pants (ABU)