GI USAF Extreme Cold Weather F-1B Trousers— Used
Keep the cold out with these Vintage GI Air Force F-1B trousers. These pants were made in the 1970s constructed of 80% Nylon and 20% cotton outer shell, and 100% polyester lining. The F-1B trousers are part of the ECWCS designed for Extreme Cold Weather use for the US Aircrew members stationed in Extreme cold static areas. They feature a reinforced seat and knees for durability, a front zip fly and button closure, two back pockets with snap closures, zippered pass-through slots to access the pant pockets underneath, and zippered leg cuffs for easy donning and doffing. These pants can be used with or without suspenders (not included); and can be adjusted using the adjustable strap in the back for a customized fit.
- Constructed of 80% Nylon and 20% Cotton outer shell, 100% polyester Interlining
- Water-resistant and windproof materials
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Two back pockets with snap closures
- Zippered pass-through slots to access pant pockets
- Zippered leg cuffs for easy donning and doffing
- Suspender points with buttons
- Zip fly and button closure
- Adjustable strap in the back for a customized fit
- Genuine US Military Issued
- Made in USA
These pants are breathable, water-resistant, and windproof. They are also extra durable, comfortable, warm, and practical they are perfect for rough outdoor work during wintertime, also ideal for the outdoor enthusiast.
We Also Recommend
G.I. Air Force Airman Battle Uniform Pants (ABU)
Great product very warm. The price was nice. Perfect fit I am snug as a bug in a rug.