GI Eagle MOLLE II Drop Leg Holster, ACU
The LBT-6099Z is an ambidextrous, modular style universal holster designed for the 92F, 92F with rail, and 92F with ILWP. This holster is designed with versatility and durability. Versatility comes from the number of carry modes and weapon configurations allowed by this holster. Durability is in the construction using the finest materials and hardware available. This combination of features gives you a rugged adaptable holster for nearly any situation.
- Team Soldier Certified
- Approved holster for PEO Soldier’s Rapid Fielding Initiative (RFI)
- Holster with adjustable velcro custom fit for 92F, 92F with rail, and 92F with ILWP
- Secondary security strap for extra weapon retention.
- Multiple carry modes for adaptability. (Drop leg, Duty belt, or MOLLE attachment)
- MOLLE compatible.
- Ambidextrous, adjustable from right to left
- Constructed of 1000 Denier Cordura® Nylon
- 2" wide velcro strap to fold up at the bottom to adjust holster length
- Adjustable thumb break systems to offer quick-draw and re-holster of pistol
- Two (2) fully adjustable non-slip leg straps to minimize movement and provide maximum comfort
- Adjustable belt loop
- Reinforced web straps for attachment of additional accessories
|Color||ACU (Universal Camo)|
|Approval||Team Soldier Certified
|Manufacturer||London Bridge Trading Co|
|Country of Manufacture||Proudly Made in USA|
We Also Recommend
FLC Load Bearing Vest
The holster is perfect and works very well with a variety of weapons. Excellent in all respects.