Military Style MA1 Flight Jacket
Only the best become an icon.
- Fully reversible with rescue Indian Orange Inner Shell
- Features a front closure storm flap, knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Water Repellent Military Grade Nylon Flight Satin outer shell and nylon flight lining with polyester batting interlining
- Genuine U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket made in the USA by Valley Apparel (Official U.S. Military manufacturer; CAGE code 1SSG5)
- Including signature zippered utility/pencil pocket, double pull tab on a heavy duty zipper.
- Made for use in cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above)
- Made in the USA by the factory that first started making them for the U.S. Military in 1959 and is today one of the largest suppliers of Mil-Spec outerwear to the U.S. Armed Forces.
The iconic U.S. Air Force MA-1 Flight Jacket is a time-tested classic that has been worn by various armed forces personnel. This ever-popular flight jacket was originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in 1950 to shield pilots from the cold, wind, and rain.
The Valley Apparel MA-1 is made of the highest quality materials and workmanship that you would expect from a true supplier to the U.S. Military. It is a workhorse that withstands cold weather climates (20 degrees F and above) and is widely known for its reversible side, which was designed to provide high-visibility Indian Orange during emergency situations.
We Also Recommend
Thank heavens Valley Apparel have not sold out to China like Alpha Industries did. This MA-1 is as close to the original spec 1960’s/70’s jacket as you can get.
I received this Flight Jacket on July 10th, it is authentic/ professional. The Medium fit me perfect, as I'm 6'3, 170lbs. This Sage Green, High-visibility, reverversable Orange lining, USAF Flight Jacket is exactly the same as my original 1978 USAF issued Flight Jacket. Thank You, for your timely delivery, and product advertisement is spot-on. I recommend this MA-1 Flight Jacket to All Veterans/ Pilots/ Aircrew.
I ordered the same jacket from this site and another and let me say, McGuire’s product was far superior even though it was the exact same item. No smell. The reeked of musty smells, and the zipper was messed up and threads loose all over the place. Not from here. Came in the original packaging and was imacculate. Needless to say, my future purchases will ALWAYS be from this site. Top notch customer service as well, print responses and to the point. You guys set the standard and I say thank you for efforts!
I am very happy with my purchase the jacket brings back memories of when I was in the Air Force back then, I have received compliments wearing the jacket. It is starting to become my favorite jacket going forward.