A vintage treasure circa 70s/80s.
- Gently Used
- Draw String Waist and Hem
- Treated Against Rain & Wind
- Adjustable Windproof Storm Cuffs
- Genuine United States Military Issue
- Tough Wearing Cotton/Nylon Outer Shell
- Quilted Button Fastened Detachable Nylon Liner
- Heavy Duty Brass Zip with Press Stud Storm Flap
- Extreme Cold Weather Detachable Insulated Inner Liner
- Two Large Pockets with Press Stud Fastened Storm Flaps
- Detachable Hood with Real Synthetic Fur Trimming and Draw String Closure
This gently used M-65 Fishtail Parka with a faux fur trimmed hood is an awesome vintage find in the extreme cold temperature apparel category! Your purchase includes everything needed to brave the coldest temperatures—a vintage parka with a faux fur trimmed detachable hood, and insulated inner liner.
The fabric on this gently used parka is a nylon/cotton blend and its pockets are wool-lined to keep your hands warm and toasty. There is a storm flap over the zipper, adjustable closures on the sleeves, and two drawstrings. The 80% cotton and 20% nylon hood includes a synthetic fur ruff with two buttons for easy removal and attachment from the parka.