GI M-65 Field Jacket
Field tested in Vietnam---“must have” added features sets it apart from the rest
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to use liner buttons
- Military Part#: MIL-C-43455
- Drawstrings at waist, hem, and hood
- Zip front, with snap-closed storm flap
- Bi-swing back for comfortable arm movement
- NyCo Shell is made with 50% Cotton / 50% Nylon twill
- NSN List (Includes Unavailable Sizes)
The 3-color Desert M65 field jacket shielded soldiers from the elements throughout the Vietnam War and beyond. Due to the introduction of the ECWCS layering system, it was recently phased out. No worries! This genuine US military issue has useful added features that sets it apart from other field jackets. There is a hideaway hood which easily zips into the collar, extra pockets for holding your gear, adjustable sleeves with Velcro straps, and stylish shoulder epaulets.
To make it easier to slip into and out of, closure buttons were replaced with a brass zipper and a detachable liner was added to ensure added warmth and comfort when temperatures fluctuate. Designed to function under harsh weather conditions, this genuine issue field jacket will never let you down!
We Also Recommend
Excellent. Exactly what I wanted.