Flyer's Nomex 66-P Coverall
You can thank fussy government inspectors for this incredible bargain!
- Sage Green
- Zippered Legs
- Fire Resistant
- Handwarmer pockets
- Extreme Cold Weather Suit
- Velcro adjusters on sleeve cuffs
- Velcro name patch on left chest
- Two zippered lower leg patch pockets
- Zippered pocket on neck cuff for hood
- 92% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 3% P-140 Anti-Stat
- Knife pocket with a lanyard and snap on left thigh
- Compartment pocket with Velcro flap on the upper front left sleeve
The CWU-66/P Aircrew Chemical Protective coverall meets the military specification requirements for aircrew personnel in a chemical warfare environment. It is fabricated from Gentex’s Lifetex® CD-2010-1 fabric, which is a multi-layer fabric laminate consisting of a woven Nomex outer layer and a Nomex/PBI blend knit inner fabric to provide comfort and enhanced flame resistance. The absorptive layer utilizes spherical activated carbon adsorbents specifically tailored to meet these requirements.
These coveralls are "seconds." Translation: These are new coveralls in great condition, at steeply discounted prices, because of picky government inspectors.
We Also Recommend
It was an awesome experience.
Excellent customer support
I received the coveralls and they're going to be perfect, I can see how tough they are at the same time breathable, I do crawlspace inspections , so the extra pockets are definitely a plus, and they're EASY to get into
BRAND NEW looking to me , great price for a long lasting,TOOL
FASTEST SHIPPING EVER
Double check fit before ordering!! My smaller friend really liked the gift though.