Complete Pup Tent
These Pup Tents have been issued to US soldiers in the field since the civil war. They are simple, easy to set up, and durable. Each pup tent is made up of two shelter halves and when connected, form a waterproof shelter that will protect you from the elements. This tent is new and was never issued.
- Genuine US Military Issue (NSN# 8340-01-026-6096)
- 2 shelter halves (cotton sateen.)
- 2 tent poles (6 pole sections when taken apart.)
- 10 stakes (stamped aluminum.)
- Guy line rope approx. 7 feet, loop on one end.
- The pup tent is mildew resistant and water repellent with an overall length of 12 feet, 9 inches (with flaps).
The fundamental unit of shelter for the U.S. Army in the field is the two-man pup tent. Each pup tent is made up of two shelter half pieces that fasten together with snaps along the ridge line and, with poles, ropes and stakes, make up one pup tent. The snaps are two sided. The shelter half pieces can be fastened together with a watertight closure along the top line. The shelter half is approximately 7' long by 5' wide.
We Also Recommend
US Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH)
Israeli Gas Mask Filter Nato Specifications NBC for 40mm Gas Masks