CWU 45/P Flight Jacket
The Alpha Industries CWU 45/P flight jacket is ideal for those seeking durable construction, warmth, and authenticity. The CWU 45/P jacket features a water-repellent nylon outer shell, paired with two layered quilted nylon/polyester interlinings. The pilot jacket has knit cuffs, waistband, and front zipper closure with storm flap ensure that you'll stay warm and dry.
- 100% water-repellent flight nylon shell for maximum dryness and comfort
- Knit cuffs and waistband, a storm flap with front zipper closure, as well as a quilted, double-lined interior
- The lined and double-stitched front cargo pockets have Velcro® closures for secure carrying
- Customize your CWU Flight Jacket with the removable Alpha logo Velcro® patch
- 45/P features Alpha's signature zippered utility/pencil pocket
The CWU 45/P flight jacket is still issued to USAF and Navy pilots today. Alpha Industries is a 55-year-old heritage military company that originally supplied the United States Armed Forces with durable outerwear. Now you can own an authentic flight jacket made to the same high-quality standards demanded by the US military. Each flight jacket is uniquely designed and inspired by an iconic military jacket in Alpha Industries history.
We Also Recommend
Mens USN Ensign Pea Coat
N3B Extreme Cold Weather Parka