CWU 45/P Flight Jacket
The Alpha Industries CWU 45/P flight jacket is ideal for those seeking durable construction, warmth, and authenticity. The CWU 45/P jacket features a water-repellent nylon outer shell, paired with two layered quilted nylon/polyester interlinings. The pilot jacket has knit cuffs, waistband, and front zipper closure with storm flap ensure that you'll stay warm and dry.
- 100% water-repellent flight nylon shell for maximum dryness and comfort
- Knit cuffs and waistband, a storm flap with front zipper closure, as well as a quilted, double-lined interior
- The lined and double-stitched front cargo pockets have Velcro® closures for secure carrying
- Customize your CWU Flight Jacket with the removable Alpha logo Velcro® patch
- 45/P features Alpha's signature zippered utility/pencil pocket
The CWU 45/P flight jacket is still issued to USAF and Navy pilots today. Alpha Industries is a 55-year-old heritage military company that originally supplied the United States Armed Forces with durable outerwear. Now you can own an authentic flight jacket made to the same high-quality standards demanded by the US military. Each flight jacket is uniquely designed and inspired by an iconic military jacket in Alpha Industries history.
We Also Recommend