Don’t sweat the heat….keep cool with this lightweight low-profile boot.
- 8" height
- Nylon coated brass eyelets
- Outsole stitched at toe & heel
- Rubber midsole with reinforced stitching
- Full grain polishable leather and highly breathable nylon upper
- Wellco® slip & oil resistant multi-directional self-cleaning outsole
- Manufactured by Wellco®, specializing in military boots since 1941
- Wellco® Elite Signature Insole is made of a premium polyurethane which provides a cushion unlike any other insole on the market9
When the temperature heats up, your feet won’t suffer if you’re wearing these lightweight Wellco® B107 ENTRY Hot Weather Tactical Boots. The US Army combat Uniform Approved (ACU) B107 is extremely lightweight at 19.65 oz. and has a moisture wicking lining and Wellco's patented ELITE Signature insole for exceptional comfort during long treks in the heat.
For maximum durability, this boot features a reinforced, stitched midsole. Its slip and oil resistant rubber outsole is designed to withstand all terrain so you can put your best foot forward wherever your mission takes you. An added plus: Its non-metallic construction is airport friendly.