The most widely adopted respirator by military and law enforcement organizations worldwide
This product is ITAR Restricted and cannot be shipped out of the United States. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
- Six-buckle fit allows excellent seal
- Side mounted filter mount minimizes interference
- Compatible with weapon sights and other optical devices
- Flexible contoured face seal ensures compatibility with a variety of helmets and CBRN suits
- High flow fail safe drinking device enables connection to a canteen or bladder type system (not included)
- Four buckles are pre-adjusted when fitted, an two are adjustable to allow quick donning and removal
- Internal mask design provides ideal airflow management minimizing heat build-up and ensuring low re-inhaled carbon dioxide
- This mask is sold with an Israeli made filter. The filter has NATO compatible threading, and works with this and most gas masks
- The filter may be expired or short-dated
The FM12 mask, initially developed for NATO operations, provides high levels of respiratory protection against CBRN agents and toxic industrial materials (TIMS). It is CE and NIOSH CBRN certified. It is also particularly suited to meet the demands of civilian law enforcement and first responder applications due to its ease of use and high protection levels. The Avon FM12 plays an essential CBRN protection role with numerous agencies, including British police forces, the Singapore Police and the Chicago Police Department.
The filter needs to be opposite your dominant hand in order to use while shooting, or engaging in similar activities. Please order a "Left Side" if you are RIGHT handed, and hold a rifle against your right shoulder, and a "Right Side" if you are LEFT handed and hold a rifle against your left shoulder.