GI 3-Day MOLLE II Assault Pack— 3 Color Desert, Used
These Genuine Issue MOLLE II 3-Day Assault packs are designed to provide soldiers with a medium-sized container for shorter-duration patrols. Its simplicity and utility cannot be overstated and is an excellent addition to any outdoor system.
These 3-Day Assault Packs are used; although they are in very good condition, they might still show moderate wear and age signs.
- Constructed of 1000 High-Density Nylon
- Made of high-quality water-resistant materials
- Padded shoulders and chest belts for support
- Adjustable waist belt with quick-release buckles
- Two compartments, main and front
- Printed “US” in the front with black lettering
- (2) Two bottom drainage grommet holes and carrying handle
- Main Compartment 17"H x 14"W x 6"D - Approx. Capacity 1300 cu inches
- Outer Cargo Pocket 14"H x 12"W x 4"D - Approx. Capacity 576cu inches
- Genuine US Army Issue NSN#: 8465-01-515-7594
- Made in the USA
This 3-Day Assault Pack is the perfect pack for those long journeys. It features fully adjustable chest straps paired with a buckled waist belt that allows heavy loads to be carried easily without sacrificing comfort. Internal pockets and compartments offer plenty of options for organizing and securing gear. It features two ample compartments the main compartment that measures 17" (H) x 14" (W) x 6" (D) and a front accessory compartment that measures 14" (H) x 12" (W) x 4" (D). In addition, it features durable nylon straps with adjustable buckles so you can compress contents into place. This pack is an excellent choice for the hunter, hiker, camper, or survivalist.
We Also Recommend
12 Piece MOLLE Rifleman Kit — Used
Customer Service was superb! The first pack I received was in almost brand new condition, but unfortunately one of the shoulder straps was torn in two places and hence could not support the bag or pass through the buckles. I contacted Customer Service and they sent me a prepaid RMA Return shipping label. My replacement pack arrived promptly. I am very, very satisfied and highly recommend McGuire Army-Navy.
This pack is as advertised. While the quality you may get may differ, my pack was hard to tell that it was used. Other than a worn "US" stamp the pack I received was in wonderful shape.
I am a regular customer and hope to visit the warehouse in the future, I bought this pack so I di not wear out my Multicam pack
this one came dirty with a substance, and it had candy stuck inside I cleaned with detergent and scrub brush cleaned up ok