GI BDU Field Training Pouch— Lightly Used
This Genuine Issue field-training pouch has been designed to be used during training exercises. It is constructed of durable Nylon Cordura and features: A drainage grommet hole, (2) D-rings, (2) adjustable quick-release buckles, and a rip stop and water-resistant drawstring collar to help keep its contents dry and safe.
These training pouches are used; although they are in very good condition, they might still show moderate wear and age signs.
- Constructed of 100% Nylon Cordura
- (2) Two D-rings to attach keys or other gear
- (2) Two adjustable quick-release buckles
- Ripstop and water-resistant drawstring collar to help keep the contents dry
- ALICE and MOLLE compatible
- Approx. Dimensions: 10 ¼” (W) X 7 ½” (H) X 6 ¼” (D)
- NSN 8465-00-935-6825
- Made in USA
This pouch can be attached to any MOLLE and ALICE gear like vests, backpacks, or belts.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs