GI IFAK First Aid Pouch
This GI First Aid Survival Kit Pouch was initially designed to hold an insert (not included) containing all your first aid kit supplies like bandages, burn creams, tourniquets, etc. It now can be repurposed to hold your supplies and camping/hunting gear. This pouch features a plastic buckle fastener to secure the pouch closed.
- Constructed of 1000 Denier nylon.
- Grommet hole at the bottom for drainage of water
- (2) Two MOLLE compatible straps on the back for attachment to a belt or MOLLE rucksacks
- Plastic stiffeners on each side to maintain the shape of the pouch even when empty
- Genuine US Military Issued
- NSN: 6545-01-531-3647
- Made in the USA
Although designated as a First Aid kit pouch, this would be a sturdy, rugged pouch with dimensions of- 7.25" x 8" x 3".that can hold various items. The possibilities of a quality MOLLE pouch are endless, from your medical supplies to survival gear. This pouch does not include the dummy-corded insert.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs