GI Snow Camo Trousers W/ Cargo Pockets— Large Regular
Be prepared to battle the freezing winter temperatures with these snow camo pants. These white pants are constructed from sturdy water-repellent and wind-resistant nylon; they are great for hunting, camping, or winter camouflage. These pants are intended to be worn over your field pant liners for maximum protection. They conveniently feature two hip pass-through pockets with snap closures, six interior buttons for easy attachment to your field pant liner, a durable zip-fly closure with adjustable waist drawstring for a secure fit, and two ample cargo pockets with snap closures.
- Constructed of sturdy water repellent and wind resistant nylon
- Zip fly closure and drawstring for waist adjustment
- (2) Two snap-closure cargo pockets
- (2) Two hip pass-through pockets with snap closures
- (6) Six interior buttons to attach to pant liner
- Zippered legs from ankles to knees and elastic leg hems
- Genuine USA Military Issued
- NSN: 8415-00-935-0574
- Made in USA
These pants are also ideal for skiing, snow cleaning, carwash employees, or other activities requiring an excellent pair of water-repellent pants these pants will be a great companion to your GI Snow Camo Parka Shell.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs