Arctic M51 Windproof Shell Pants
Lucky you! You’ve stumbled upon brand new military pants that are windproof too!
- Knee pleats
- Buttons for liner
- Drawstring at the leg
- One spacious back pocket
- Spacious and comfortable cut
- Two roomy cargo style pockets
- Material: NYCO special Windproof
- All pockets with flaps and press stud fastening
- Snap Button waist closure with adjustable string
- Straps with swipes in cargo pockets for weight relief
- Side hand openings allows access to inside with flaps
The military is kind of fickle. It orders apparel and doesn’t always utilize apparel it orders. That’s why you can snag this awesome pair of brand-new, unused, and unworn 1955 Korean War Era US Genuine Unissued Arctic M-1951 M65 Windproof Trousers Pants. If you live or work in a windy region, you will surely appreciate their windproof nylon cotton fabric. They are also very comfortable and feature buttons to which you can attach suspension hooks.
These Original US Army issue pants seem especially suited for wear by airsoft, paintball, and fishing and hunting enthusiasts, but we know you’ll love them even if you don’t participate in any of those pastimes. Who doesn’t love function, comfort, and authentic, original US Army style?
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs
Israeli Gas Mask Filter Nato Specifications NBC for 40mm Gas Masks