GI Vintage M-65 Fishtail Parka, New with Hood & Liner
This M-65 Fishtail Parka with a faux fur trimmed hood is an awesome vintage find in the extreme cold temperature apparel category! Your purchase includes everything needed to brave the coldest temperatures—a vintage parka with a faux fur trimmed detachable hood, and insulated inner liner
- Vintage Genuine US Military Issue
- Draw string waist and hem
- Treated for protection against rain and wind
- Cotton/nylon outer shell and detachable nylon liner
- Heavy duty brass zip with press stud storm flap
The fabric on this parka is a nylon/cotton blend and its pockets are wool-lined to keep your hands warm and toasty. There is a storm flap over the zipper, adjustable closures on the sleeves, and drawstring closure by the waist and hem. The 80% cotton and 20% nylon hood is trimmed with synthetic fur ruff with two buttons for easy removal and attachment from the parka. The liner is also included with this parka.