GI Vintage Women's Raincoat
These Genuine Issue raincoats were issued to servicewomen during the Vietnam era; they are constructed of durable waterproof nylon that is very easy to clean and can deal with light rain and windy days. They are single-breasted and have a loose-fitting design making them elegant, practical, and comfortable. They feature a concealed front button closure that will keep the cold and rain out, and their ample pockets will provide you with sufficient storage space. In addition, its rayon-lined rubberized interior and its ventilated underarms will prevent overheating.
- Constructed of durable waterproof Nylon
- Rubberized interior, quarter lined with breathable rayon
- Single-breasted and loose-fitting design
- Shoulder epaulets with buttons
- Concealed button front closure
- Durable, comfortable, and lightweight
- Underarm eyelets provide ventilation and prevent overheating
- Vintage from the 1960s Vietnam Era
- Genuine US Military Issued
- Made in USA
These raincoats are amazing and will protect you from the drizzle, sprinkle, or moderate rain. They are suitable for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, riding, cycling, climbing, picnic, running, walking, traveling, etc.