Hardigg IM2975 Storm Case— Used
Because you have places to be and equipment to protect, ensure your equipment is covered with these high-quality, multipurpose rolling storm cases. These versatile cases are constructed of rugged polypropylene plastic that protects your belongings from weather, rough handling, chemicals, and impact. The pelican storm cases feature five press and pull latches that open effortlessly, three retractable soft-grip handles that won’t slip or hurt your hands, a removable foam insert that adds extra protection to your possessions, and two rugged wheels for easy carriage. In addition, pelican cases protect your gear from extreme temperatures and withstand temperature ranges of -10°F upwards to 210°F, they can also withstand falls from 10-15 feet.
These Rolling Storm Cases are used; although they are in very good functional condition, they might still show moderate wear and age signs.
- Constructed of polypropylene copolymer plastic
- Durable and impact-resistant shell
- Dimensions: 31” (L) x 21” (W) x 16” (H)
- Three (3) retractable soft grip handles
- Two (2) rugged wheels for easy carriage
- Five (5) press and pull latches
- Removable foam insert inside
- Protects your belongings from weather and rough handling
- Made in USA
These Pelican Storm Cases have been designed to meet and exceed military testing requirements. They are ideal for carrying your hiking and camping gear, are internationally shippable, and are size appropriate for some airlines.
We Also Recommend
Cloth Face Mask w/ Adjustable Nose Bridge— Quantity Packs